Monday 10 June 2013

nspa Hot Cloth Polish review


So everyone and their dog has heard of Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser. Unfortunately that is a little out of my price range. However, nspa, which can be easily sourced at Asda, offer a much more purse friendly alternative with their own Hot Cloth Polish. 

This luxurious feeling cream contains skin loving ingredients such as cocoa butter and essential oils. 1 pump is enough for me to massage into my face and down onto my neck. Although this is marketed as an exfoliator it feels smooth, and not gritty at all, perfect for my skin that can get irritated with very 'bitty' exfoliators. After some massaging I use the muslin cloth that comes with it to gently buff away the product. I really feel like my skin is left brighter, cleansed and refreshed. Sometimes it can feel a little tight, but continuing with my serum/moisturiser routine sorts this out perfectly.

As I have never used the Liz Earle product I cannot compare, but I do know that I really enjoy using this product and would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment