Thursday 1 August 2013

My Dream Home ft chaiselongue.co.uk

 Not too long ago I was contacted by chaiselongue.co.uk about a very cool blogging competition, which was basically to create a moodboard of things you would have in your dream home! I chose to focus on 1 room in my dream house,  one of my favourite pasts times is sleeping so it was only natural that I chose the bedroom;


I love reading, so the first thing that caught my eye was this statement vintage style bookcase. I love nothing better than curling up in bed with a good book so this would be perfect for me. Obviously my addiction obsession penchant for make up meant that I had to include this matching dressing table. I also chose a simple bed in a similar dark wood. I have included the lights as I think they would look lovely wrapped around the bed head or the vanity table, for a very fairytale feel. I saw these gorgeous oriental  cushions  and thought they would add the perfect splash of colour and really bring the room alive.

I must also just mention this chair; Isn't it the best??





No comments:

Post a Comment