Thursday 8 August 2013

NSPA goodies

Back in June I reviewed nspa's answer to a hot cloth cleanser here, since then I had the opportunity to try a couple more of their products which were sent to me as a thank you for filling out their questionnaire. The products I received were their Melting cleansing gel and Jojoba and white jasmine body lotion




First, the cleanser, as you can see from the 1 on the tube, this is to be your first step in your skin care routine. I use this in place of my Bioderma when I am feeling less lazy. I massage this luxurious feeling gel over my face before splashing with water which turns it into a creamy milk, wash it off and, viola! no more make up, I then follow with the rest of my routine. I definitely feel like  I get a better clean from this product than my Bioderma, which then makes the rest of my routine seem more effective (though if it is a late night and I'm feeling lazy Bioderma wins). 

Next we have the Jojoba and white jasmine body lotion. This is a gorgeous lotion that sinks into the skin quickly, leaving you moisturised, not greasy. It has a nice subtle scent (I'm going to assume of white jasmine and jojoba, I am diabolical with smells) which lingers but not enough to overpower and perfumes you choose to place on top. However, if you really like the scent you can get steps 1 and 2 in the routine which contain the same scent, layering will make the scent stronger and more long lasting. 

Have you ever tried and goodies from npsa?

2 comments:

  1. Everyone's been raving on about those products. Must try.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the price I would definitely reccomend trying them! x

      Delete