Sunday 1 September 2013

Aqua dress + posing fail

Last night I had a spontaneous night out, for this I donned on my gorgeous AQ/AQ (formerly  Aqua) dress! This dress has been on a bit of a journey; My house mate bought it off ebay in the wrong size, exchanged it, a year on it no longer fits her and so; Hey presto! A new, and gorgeous dress for Megan. The dress is very structured and heavy which makes it very flattering to wear and feels uber glamorous. I kept it quite simple with some plain black wedges from Primark, I stuck one of those volume-spikey contraptions in my hair and pulled it back into a messy ponytail so as not to detract from the dress. I felt very confident in this outfit and can't wait for the next Aqua-dress-worthy event (not that a random night out is but shh). 

When posing goes wrong!....


No comments:

Post a Comment