Tuesday 26 November 2013

Black and Gold

The party season has arrived! There is no better way to update your make-up look, than just to inject a bit of a sparkle, and the easiest place to do this? the windows to the soul! (aka: your eyes). This look is something you can do to add a bit of glamour to you usual make up, without being to 'out there'.  I used maybelline colour tattoo in eternal gold to line along my lower lash line, this created a base for my gold eye shadows. I then took the true gold colour from this bargainous Collection work the colour palette, aptly named Champagne Fizz, and traced back over the colour tattoo. This boosted the pigmentation and the staying power, perfect for those all night parties. I then took the khaki-gold colour on the left and traced that just on the outer corner, to add a bit more depth. My top lash line received a very thin wisp of eye liner followed by lashings of mascara, and we're done! I wore this look during the day and didn't find it too much at all, though I think this could easily be amped up and smoked out for a more dramatic evening look.




No comments:

Post a Comment