Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Top of The Teas

Once upon a time, as I have was having my morning coffee, I thought there is absolutely no way I will ever be converted to tea. That is still true for builders tea, but any kind of fruity, flavourful combinations? Yes please! I find drinking tea is really helping me with my weight loss/diet change too, I will now have a warming cuppa over snacking, I am upping my liquid intake. I also have the added benefits of green tea and metabolism boosting ingredients like ginger, and detoxing ones like lemon! Here is the round up of what I am currently sipping!


I always hear about the benefits of green tea but could never really drink it, until I discovered the Twinings infusions! They still taste green tea-y but with a nice something extra, in this case cranberries (nice and festive!) I love the juicy freshness of this tea, I find it perfect for a midday pick me up or my first morning cuppa, especially now this cold weather is kicking in!

Twinings Green tea with Ginger (link to similar)

For some reason I can't find this particular tea on the website! However this is the same concept as before, but with a spicy kick of ginger, which has metabolism boosting properties may I add! I love this combination to rev me up in the morning, or help me feel less sluggish after stuffing my face!


This is a brand I hadn't heard of before, but Holland and Barretts were having their 1 penny sale so I thought I would give them a go. I love this flavour, it is part of the invigorating range but I actually find I quite calming and soothing. I love drinking this aromatic blend in the evening to help me wind down.


This is a very invigorating, zesty and spicy blend. Like the ginger green tea I use this to wake me up and aid me when feeling sluggish, I definitely recommend picking something up from this brand if any of the flavours catch your eye, especially in the penny sale!

What are your favourite flavoured tea combos to drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment