Thursday 5 December 2013

Maybelline 10 hour stain gloss; Timeless Plum

The latest addition to my dark winter-lip collection was this Maybellline 10 houir stain gloss in Timeless plum. I have never really seen these spoken about before, and when I tried it I was really surprised! It very much reminded me of the Rimmel Apocolips, but with a more gloss and stain-like finish as opposed to the liquid lipstick type. The applicator makes it really easy to fill in your lips, I flip it on it's side and use the edge to line my lips first. This product works best if you build it up in light layers, this also ensures maximum wear time. When the gloss wears off you are left with a lovely stain, this is slightly drying on the lips, but I just slick some balm on the top and I am good to go again. This colour is perfect for the winter months, but I will definitely be building up my collection full of other colours too! Have you tried this product? What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. That is just the sort of thing I've been looking for - it looks gorgeous! Think I feel another trip to Boots coming on...
    Kat x
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, I would definitely recommend you pick it up! xx

      Delete