Saturday 15 March 2014

£10 Topshop beauty haul

So,l I am cheating a little bit with the name, if I used my student discount it would have been just under £10 (forgot my card, damn!) without it, it was just over, So I thought I would go in between. All of these pieces were picked up in the sale on a cheeky lunch break shop.




I thought the nail files were a steal at 50p, there is a hard one for filing ridges and a softer one for buffing nails and the furry animal print makes it hard for them to get lost and quite nice to hold.  I have never tried any of Topshops lip products, so when I saw this lip bullet duo down to £7 I thought I would give it a go! There were a few shade options, I opted for the pack which included 'Cherry Tree' and 'Tamed' as one is a neutral wearable shade and the other a bit more va-va-voom. They feel nice and creamy an the lips but perhaps aren't as long wearing some other products I own, still pretty good for the price though.  Lastly, this lovely metallic eye cream quad, coming in at just £3! These colours apply beautifully and give such a gorgeous sheen and light to the eye. I have not experienced any creasing yet but I do tend to define the crease with a darker powder shadow, which will probably help in that respect. Overall I am very happy with my purchases and think I did rather well, I will definitely be keeping my eye out for reduced beauty bits in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment