Tuesday 6 May 2014

Bargain find: Essie's cuticle oil + first impressions.

How pleased was I when I spotted Essie's infamous apricot cuticle oil for £2.99 in TK Maxx! I spotted some really great brands in my local store, including Neom and Japonesque, so would definitely check yours out! I whipped this out to give my cuticles a much needed treat as soon as I got home. Let me tell you, utter Smell-gasm, this stuff is so gorgeous (apricot scented if you haven't already guessed) that I just want to smother my body in it and smell of sweet fruity goodness all day long. The bottle and brush is like that of a nail varnish and it feels very luxurious when rubbing it in. It's actually really quick and easy so along with the divine smell, applying it 2 times a day will be a doddle! Hopefully this will work as good as it smells, but I would definitely pick one up if you spot for this bargain-ous price.




1 comment:

  1. i love finding bargains at tk maxx :D this looks like a great product, just found your blog and followed x

    reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete