Wednesday 20 August 2014

Work wear haul: SHOES.

A while ago I was lucky enough to win a competition hosted by Debenhams in which part of the prize was a gift voucher and personal shopper. Even more lucky for me was that it coincided with me getting my first actual grown-up job, so I could use it to get my work-wear wardrobe in one go rather than saving and buying as I go along. Anyway, here is the first part of my work wear wardrobe, the shoes!

For the shoes comfort was key, I am going to be working long days with a hefty commute. I also needed colours that would work with whatever I was wearing. When we saw these shoes mum literally squealed, apparently Hotter are very well known for their comfort. These pairs usually retailed at £70 but were down to £22 in the sale, and then it was 'Buy one get one half price' so a complete bargain!

comfy work wear shoes, office wear, leather shoes, suede shoes.


office shoes

office shoes nude flower lining

These shoes really are so comfy, thanks to the cushioned inner sole, and have great arch support. I think they are completely perfect for an office environment! I also love the little details such as the rose atop the black leather pair, and the gorgeous lining and stitching on the suede nude ones. Plus, the little height to the the shoes helps me to feel more put together and confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment